- It may be Spring, however . . . that doesn’t mean it is warm, dry or bright
- People are very polite – I can’t get used to cars and walkers pausing to let you pass. And make a call and they always end with a “take care of yourself” or “nice talking to you.”
- No matter how long ago it was you may have left the UK, there is still a record of you via your NI number
- If you have no car insurance you will struggle to get it, and when you do you will pay the premium of a 17 year old – seriously costly
- Funniest one yet – always having to remember to take your shoes off when you enter a house, even when you are house hunting – note to self: don’t wear threadbare or even worse socks with holes – not that I do!